Internship opportunities are now available for USL Spokane. At USL Spokane, we know the importance and impact an internship can have academically and in future career opportunities. Within our organization, there are multiple fields and areas in which students can gain real work experience to grow their understanding of their field.
Internship opportunities will begin in the fall (anticipated start date of September) and will continue through the holiday season. All USL Spokane internships are unpaid and must fulfill school credit & requirements. Interns will be required to be available approximately 10 hours a week, with flexible scheduling around your academic commitments. Flexible scheduling will also be available leading up to and after events. With our internship program, we will work with you to structure your duties to meet your school requirements and interests. Like all staff at USL Spokane, you will be asked to support cross-functionally and in many different fields across the club. To become eligible for an internship at USL Spokane, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the Internship Applicant Form Below
- Must be currently enrolled in academic curriculum, secondary education school in the greater Spokane Area (high school, college, university, tech school, etc.)
- Internships must fulfill school, academic, or credit requirements. (Documentation needed)
- Commitment to availability for USL Spokane Super League Reveal Event (late October or start of November). End of Fall.
- Complete an Interview with USL Spokane Staff.
- Complete a background check.
- Must sign an NDA for USL Spokane Properties.
- Submit 3 References
- Submit a resume and cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to join the USL Spokane Team?
- How will this internship help or further your education and understanding of a potential career in your field?
- How will you use your outlook and soccer to impact our community positively?